RESORT FEE POLICY
A daily $25 resort charge covers the following:
- Self Parking
- Unlimited local and toll-free phone calls
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Lobby refreshments
- In-room bottled water upon arrival and at checkout
- In-room Keurig coffee maker
- In-room safe
- In-room umbrellas and ponchos for use during rain
- Two bathrobes and matching slippers in all guest rooms
- Pool towel service
The credit card must be presented at the time of check-in along with the card holder's driver's license. This credit card must be valid for the entire stay. We do not accept any third-party billing.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD POLICY
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY
Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve a room & check-in.
CHECK CASHING POLICY
Check cashing services are not available.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
Early departures result in a charge of a full night's room and tax. If during a minimum stay requirement period, guest will be charged for entire stay.
The Laureate Key West is dedicated to educating, promoting and encouraging our guests and staff to be ecologically conscious by reducing water and energy consumption as well as reducing solid waste.
- A certified Green Lodging establishment
- We encourage reducing solid waste efforts by placing recycling receptacles in our guest public areas
- We participate in environmental projects to improve our community and educate our neighbors
- We reduce water and energy consumption by participating in centralized, off-site laundry processing
- We provide an area on the resort property for guests to recharge electric cars
- We provide all guests with the option to re-use linen and bath towels
For safety reasons, coolers, ice chests, glass containers or outside food and beverages are not allowed in the pool area.
FIRE SAFETY POLICY
The resort is fully equipped with smoke detectors and emergency evacuation plans in all rooms and public areas.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY
To purchase or redeem a gift certificate, please contact the hotel directly.
PACKAGE HANDLING POLICY
Handling fees will be applied to packages both being sent to the property and being sent from the property. Please contact Guest Services for more information.
The The Laureate Key West welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs and under. Guests bringing dogs will be charged $75 per night, per dog; maximum of two dogs per room. Further room type and location restrictions may apply. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs.
Certified service dogs that provide assistance to individuals with disabilities are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
ROOM CONDITION POLICY
A damage recovery fee will be charged after check out if the room and/or its contents are damaged.
All guest rooms, guest room patios, balconies, and the pool area are non-smoking. In addition, the restaurant and bar areas, inside and out, are also non-smoking.